Firework - Just why would you ????? (Graphic)

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now I know that I and many others have probably chuckled at the type of Jackass or Rudetube clip where someone tries to fire a rocket out of their ass, but due to natural contraction at the feel of the first spark, they get their ass singed.
The thought of why anyone would try it is beyond me, and it makes my eyes water every time.

My wife used to work on the local main Hospital A&E unit, she still has lots of friends there naturally.
So,....Word reaches her today of an incident in which a 38yr old fella tries a similar kind of trick, under the heavy influence of drink naturally, but rather than it being a rocket, it turns out to be some form of extremely powerful 'Big Bang' type of firework.

Yes, .........it is that bad.
The fella has lost his tackle entirely, and will in all likelihood be reliant on a Colostomy bag for the rest of his days.

Now if ever there was reason to make Fireworks illegal except for organised events, that must be it ?

Words fail me why anyone would even contemplate it. :D

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Now if ever there was reason to make Fireworks illegal except for organised events, that must be it ?

What a rediculous statement. If we banned everything because of someone's stupidity, we would have no cars, knives or anything considered dangerous. I agree that fireworks should be treated with respect, but to ban them for everybody because some idiot does what you say is nonsense. He got everything he deserved. :D

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I agree with Clive, if people cannot act resposibly why should the masses suffer. I dont fancy living a life where choice and risk are removed. The guy should be charged for being a dumb effer. If fireworks, matches and alcohol were all banned this one incident may not have happened but this muppet would still be stupid.

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well, apart from the fact that they are a fecking nuisance to many in residential area's anyway, frightening kids and pets all over the place, why shouldnt they be restricted to Dispays only ?

Adrena1in

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Neutering idiots.....i'm all for this :rolleyes:

Hear hear...sounds like a classic "Non-Death Darwin Award", though at 38 he's possibly already procreated.

I just feel sorry for the poor staff at the hospitals who have to deal with this kind of totally unnecessary and avoidable incident.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
he's on a par with the Captain Curry's of this world (the idiot who wanted to sail to the Caribbean in a tea chest), and those who regularly have to be rescued from mountains equipped with nothing but trainers and tee-shirt. Make the idiots pay the bill in full.