Films

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I haven't seen that, I'll check it out (y)

Definitely worth a watch.

2 films on Disney plus to watch next week. Lightyear, that I am not that fussed about but seen all the Pixar films so will complete the set, and Prey, which is far more interesting. A new Predator film that is getting decen reviews pitting it against native americans, sign me up. Expecting it may tie in somewhere to Billy in the original predator film.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Finally got back round to watching the last 007 film after falling asleep 10 minutes into it first time round... Not a fan of this one, plot was too plegh
Bond films imo always hinge on the bad guy - didn't really like the villain in the last one, thought he was a bit nothing really

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Elvis. Loved it, although sad towards the end. I particularly enjoyed the early years section, perhaps they should have just concentrated on that rather than trying to squeeze too much in.

The lead was superb, really captured Elvis. It was also a great reminder of the huge charisma of the guy, what a presence on stage.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Elvis. Loved it, although sad towards the end. I particularly enjoyed the early years section, perhaps they should have just concentrated on that rather than trying to squeeze too much in.

The lead was superb, really captured Elvis. It was also a great reminder of the huge charisma of the guy, what a presence on stage.
Agree with all of that,really enjoyed it.
Could have made it a 2 parter with the early years & later years.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Bullet Train. Seven of us went last night, we all laughed aloud a fair bit and all enjoyed it. It’s a good bash ‘‘em up and shoot ‘‘em action flick. Great turns from Brad Pitt and Sanada Hiroyuki, the 2 hours disappeared very quickly. A solid 8/10 from me.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Watched rogue agent during the week about serial conman Robert freegard.

Decent film made so much better as it stars Gemma Aterton