Films

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Top Gun Maverick. Me and Missis T just loved it. Missis T said in the car on the way home. “ did you hear them two ladies behind us sobbing “ ?????

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just watched the new Dr Strange film and this is where the MCU hits the same problem that the comics have had for years. It all becomes so reliant on you knowing past plots, lore and backstory that it starts to become impenetrable to new watchers. I thought it was ok but hell you need to know what happened in all of the main movies, the TV shows and have an even wider knowledge to understand the Illuminati fully.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We also watched Dr Strange in the Multiverse or whatever it's called. It was decent but I do think this whole multiverse avenue they've gone down is just an excuse to change things in silly ways, like (without spoilers) making female versions or different race versions of certain characters. Some of it even seemed like a rip off of Rick & Morty if we're being honest. Watchable nonsense though I suppose.

As @GB72 since, it was lucky we'd watched WandaVision and everything otherwise half of it wouldn't have made a blind bit of sense.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lazarus Project finished. Better than I thought and last episode was decent.

Started new series of Star Trek on Paramount+. Different direction to Discovery, more back to the NextGen type where every episode is distinct. It's fair so far.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lazarus Project finished. Better than I thought and last episode was decent.

Started new series of Star Trek on Paramount+. Different direction to Discovery, more back to the NextGen type where every episode is distinct. It's fair so far.

I enjoyed the first 3 episodes. Back to good, old fashioned Star Trek and I love the retro look to match in with the orginal series.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Elvis. Austin Butler & Tom Hanks were brilliant, film is very good if a hair long, albeit it didn't drag too much. Really interesting seeing who he met around Memphis & who influenced him, especially as we'd been to some of the places concerned. If only he'd listened to B. B. King, maybe we'd have had him for longer...

Last edited: