Films

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Finally watched The Suicide Squard last night. Cannot remember how it was recived at the time but I really enjoyed it. Basically an 18 rated Guardians of the Galaxy but James Gunn does that so well. Hoping he can do another one of these once Guardians finishes after the third film. Looking forward to the Peacemaker TV show now.
Birds of prey is worth a watch.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Birds of prey is worth a watch.

That was OK, thing The Suicide Squad is the best DC Fiilm for a while. I enjoyed the 4 hour Snyder cut of Justice League and I do not mind Man of Steel but that was probably the best since the Dark Knight trilogy and James Gunn does that type of film so well.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watchable,but yeah disappointing.

Like many Netflix originals, then can get the talent on board but just cannot seem to get the prime scripts yet. Only a matter of time though as it is the only way forward. With pretty much every film and TV company having their own streaming service, you need your own product to ensure content.

I can see Sky being in some serious issues soon. As deals expire, they are simply going to be starved for films for Sky Cinema and shows for Sky Atlantic as they become exclusive on other streaming services (the lack of Marvel and Disney films already must be a big hit). Think their relationship with Warner Bros is about all that is keeping them relevant at the moment.

D

Deleted member 1147

Watching Anon, with Clive Owen.
Dystopian police whodunnit, where the police can hack into people’s mind’s eye.

Very good & different

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mysteries of the Devil's Triangles , made in 2021, really bad amateurish rubbish.
I can't believe I actually watched till the end, it was so bad it was comical.
It took me back to my childhood watching Flash Gordon and Emperor Ming way back in the 50s :eek: , in black & white of course.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mysteries of the Devil's Triangles , made in 2021, really bad amateurish rubbish.
I can't believe I actually watched till the end, it was so bad it was comical.
It took me back to my childhood watching Flash Gordon and Emperor Ming way back in the 50s :eek: , in black & white of course.
Flash Gordon with Buster Crabbe was fabulous. I remember watching it, repeats I'm afraid ?, as a kid in school holidays. Happy memories.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flash Gordon with Buster Crabbe was fabulous. I remember watching it, repeats I'm afraid ?, as a kid in school holidays. Happy memories.
We would go every Saturday morning to the cinema to watch him. Every week it ended the same with him hanging on precariously from a cliff or a plane by his finger tips.
Next week he'd managed to recover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: