Films

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would like to watch The Dig, but it's on Netflix, and I don't have it. I guess having Sky, Amazon, BT, Freeview still isn't enough. I will wait til it's on Freeview.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I watched Fantasy Island last night.

Loosely based on the TV series. Something quite different and could not foresee the twist the near the end.

Hard to put it in to a genre a sort of Tales of the Unexpected. A bit of gore, bit of horror and a light slasher theme but nothing too upsetting.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I think next up for us is going to be Babyteeth (on Netflix). Mrs SILH heard it talked about on radio or TV this morning and wants to watch it. Doesn't sound like my sort of film but it gets pretty good reviews so I'll do what I'm told and 'watch with mother'...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Harley Quinn - Birds of Prey. Awful, dreadful, terrible. The last 10 minutes saved it from being as bad as Wonder Woman 1984 but it was a close run thing.

Memo to self, stop watching DC films expecting Marvel quality. In fact, stop watching DC films full stop.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I would like to watch The Dig, but it's on Netflix, and I don't have it. I guess having Sky, Amazon, BT, Freeview still isn't enough. I will wait til it's on Freeview.
Might be a long wait. If you would like to watch a bunch of Netflix films then you can subscribe with no contract and cancel anytime or buy a four month gift card membership for around £20.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Harley Quinn - Birds of Prey. Awful, dreadful, terrible. The last 10 minutes saved it from being as bad as Wonder Woman 1984 but it was a close run thing.

Memo to self, stop watching DC films expecting Marvel quality. In fact, stop watching DC films full stop.

Shame, we didn't get that far - woeful film and even Margot Robbie couldn't even keep my interest going

Watched Greenland as well....a few major plot holes, but decent entertainment

Lastly, Little Women on Sky Cinema - absolutely loved it!

D

Deleted member 16999

The Iron Mask (2019) with Arnie, Jackie Can, Charles Dance and a few well recognised actors.
Avoid at all costs, absolutely awful

D

Deleted member 1147

Currently watching The Post, on film 4.
Reminds me of All the President’s Men.
Good film about the Washington Post’s reporting on the Pentagon Papers

Mandofred

Visit site

Uh oh.....just recorded that one. Maybe I'll watch it while I'm on the treadmill.....anything I don't like there gets fast forwarded harshly.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Uh oh.....just recorded that one. Maybe I'll watch it while I'm on the treadmill.....anything I don't like there gets fast forwarded harshly.

That'll be the quickest jog you've ever had!

Re-watched The Departed over the weekend, Leo and Jack in top form...