Films

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Greatest Showman, I wanted to hate it as not a fan of musicals but I loved it and can not stop humming the songs.
Also halfway through Bird Box it's on netflix stars Sandra Bullock, again it won't be for everyone but I'm enjoying it.

Loved the Greatest Showman but expected to hate it. Literally just finished Birdbox and though it was excellent. I start but don't finish so many films so it's nice to find something that keeps my interest.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Greatest showman getting worn out in our place .dont get me wrong its decent film but only that i think . Overhyped .

Watched Dunkirk. again good film but not as good as expected

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Greatest Showman. The wife's favourite.
Mission Impossible Fallout.
Gladiator.
That old Christmas favourite Die Hard.
All in 4K UHD. Lovely. Gladiator in 4K UHD has to be seen to be believed. The increased detail is phenomenal

Wolf

Visit site
Watched Ready Player One last night with the Mrs. Found it underwhelming and just a huge plugged of other brands etc. The idea behind it as well not that entertaining

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Bandersnatch was a great idea but the execution isn’t quite right. Still worth a watch but they’ll do better in future attempts, I have no doubt.

U

User62651

watched Snowden on netflix, a very absorbing 2 hours it was too, I didn't know much beyond the headlines from a few years ago but he was/is quite a guy. Hacker or hero? ........up to you!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Mary Poppins Returns; extremely well done, it is its own film, yet is a great continuation of the original themes of the classic. Emily Blunt is superb as Mary Poppins, al the other actors give excellent performances, the songs are perfectly in keeping with the original as are the dance routines, and the little cameos finish it off. You might say it was... practically perfect in every way. ;) (y)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
watched Snowden on netflix, a very absorbing 2 hours it was too, I didn't know much beyond the headlines from a few years ago but he was/is quite a guy. Hacker or hero? ........up to you!

For a second I was hoping it was Lisa Snowden’s home video

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whilst waiting for the Everton game to start I'm watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Still fabulous all these years later. Dick van Dyke should be allowed to wipe Mary Poppins from his record, he deserves the option for his performance in this.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I watched The Children Act last night about a boy who refused to receive a life saving blood transfusion because of his religion.
Brain wash them while they are young. :mad:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Anyone risked watching The house that jack built?... Not for the squeamish I am told..

Yep just watched it. It’s nothing mindblowing. Nothing came remotely close to shocking me and there’s really very little gore. Decent film but the ending is a weak cop out.