Films

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching Demolition Man on TV. Seen it before - it's just so dumb but I find it really funny. Gotta love Sandra Bullock in full dopey mode.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Dr Strange. My head hurts o_O.

Very, very trippy. Loads of cgi. Okay but not great.

As mentioned by @Springveldt there are two post film clips. In reality you can leave after the first. The second is humorous but not relevant to any storyline. You will have to take the walk of shame though :LOL:
Yeah I didn’t fancy seeing dr strange for that reason.
After seeing the trailer it just look looked too much.
You seen Moribus?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeah I didn’t fancy seeing dr strange for that reason.
After seeing the trailer it just look looked too much.
You seen Moribus?
We haven't. The trailers didn't tempt me, too dark, and once out I didn't see a decent review. I think that is the first Marvel film I've missed, wished I'd missed The Eternals as well ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched a film on Netflix called The Adam Project. Ryan Reynolds in some time-travel type shenanigans. It was alright. As with all time-travel films there were plenty of bits that don't really make sense if you think about them too much. But it had some decent action and a few comedy moments as you'd expect from Ryan Reynolds. Mark Ruffalo plays a vivacious scientist which is not exactly out of his comfort zone.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Some films should not be allowed to have sequels. Top Gun.
The original was brilliant because the US Navy let them do all the flying scenes. This one is just total CGI bollcks.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Check out the trailers. No way any fighter plane flies down a canyon like that let alone two of them abreast. Or when two planes are closer than any real plane would be and Cruise comes up the middle of them? Garbage.