Few more questions

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Phew...i thought for a sec that Mr P wanted his account deleted...

...I'm enjoying his high octane steaming into golf! I hope he discovers some balance about the fun of competition and the fun of no competition! But I could learn from his focus!

But, No one should need to ask for their account to be canned. Its only a message board.

There's the touch of the DelC's about his single minded approach

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
At least it's unlikely that someone will shout at me to tuck my shirt in halfway across the car park on an internet forum though and I can ignore anyone who is concerned about the colour of socks. Also I can completely avoid anyone's offensive opinions, boring conversation and unfunny banter far more easily. I am interested in the information about golf that this forum provides and am happy to pass some of my experience onto others. I did ask the moderators to delete my account a while ago as I know not everyone shares my point of view, but they didn't. So I'm having to waste my time defending myself.
Mods can't delete your account, if you email Mike Harris the editor he is the only one that can just remove someone.

sunshine

Visit site
I did ask the moderators to delete my account a while ago as I know not everyone shares my point of view, but they didn't. So I'm having to waste my time defending myself.

You don't have to waste time defending yourself, it's your choice.

I'm not sure you're aware of this, but just because the moderators didn't delete your account you're not legally obliged to keep posting. If you don't want to visit the forum any more you don't have to. Try clearing your internet history to erase your secret visits to the golf forum.

It would be a shame if you left, it's good to have different points of view on the forum, instead of just "golf club" types of people.