Feedback welcome on my swing!

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Pro is still on holiday and I am really looking forward to getting started on my swing.

In the meantime does anyone have any feedback or observations about my swing.

http://ubersense.com/W2MipBPY

For me I think I might be struggling with an early extention. This shot had a really nice flight with great contact and a slight draw if it matters when offering advice.

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Am guessing the reason no-one has commented maybe similar to mine, as you view & as the swing starts to come down from the top the vid goes very dark, so can't really see too much. Is that the upload using the app, or a mistake in the recording of the swing with the cell/camera.

The vid length in total very quick, maybe you could upload the slow-mo version of the swing if it wasn't a mistake made during the recording of the swing.

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been trying all morning to find an app which can slow the video down but had no luck. Can anyone recommend.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
The swing generally looks OK, you're a bit low on the takeaway with the clubhead allowing the club to then get a little behind you (inside), your hands are also in quite a low position at P2 (lack of width), aside from that you recover fairly well and I can't see any noticeable early extension in that particular swing. Are you having problems?

DaveyG

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Cheers for the feedback mate. Will be seeing a pro next week... Its been very consistent this week but early days... Im still scoring quite poorly overall as my swing just deserts me suddenly.

Working progress, welldone on the win aswell by the way