Feature help needed: Best golf apps for iPhone

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
We’re putting together a collection of guides at the moment and would appreciate your collective help.

Are there any golf apps that you particularly enjoy and would recommend - anything golf related that's on your phone and that you find really useful?

Much obliged.

Last edited:

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
What are you after, typical gps apps or anything golf related? E.g toptracer for ranges, fit for golf for fitness

Anything golf related please and a mix of different things. Anything that's on your phone and that you find really useful

D

Deleted member 1147

I’ve got an app on my phone which tells me how many calories I’ve burned.
It’s really useful as I then know how many more calories I’ve consumed in the bar than I’ve burned on the course.
It’s important to keep track ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hole 19 - I've been using it for over three years now. It does GPS with bird's eye view of the hole so you can get a yardage to any point, plus you can enter your score, number of putts, and driving accuracy, it also records up and downs and sand saves. And it's free. What's not to like.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I use Golfshot and love it.

It’s great on the tee to see hazards etc it keeps the score and you can track your shots

D

Deleted Member 1156

Does Google maps to get directions to courses count? And weather apps to check if I'll need my waterproofs?

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hole19 is brilliant. I use the Free version and it's great for scorekeeping, yardages, collecting stats and checking out courses in advance of playing them - what more could you want for free?
I've not quite seen the value for me in upgrading to Premium for the higher res maps and club data collection but I can see why some will

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I used to use AccuWeather but I changed for this other one, not even sure what's called but I don't think it's any better. There are hundreds of weather apps and I think there'll much of a muchness really. All just guessing.

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shottracer.

Then normal apps like Howdidido and ClubV1 Members hub.

Generic apps like podcast and you tube for more golf related content.