FARNHAM START SHEET 29 AUGUST 2023

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
START SHEET

FARNHAM GOLF CLUB TUESDAY 29TH AUGUST 2023

14.02 SILH, SIMON (SILH), ALISTAIR (SILH), JAMES (SILH)

14.10 GLEN (SILH), MATT (SILH), WILLIAM (SILH), LEON (SILH)

14.18 MARTY (SILH), BRATTY, RUFUS D (GUEST), SAWTOOTH

14.26 JEREMY CAVE, GEOFF REEVE, TONYJ, JAMES GRUNDY

14.34 ODDSOCKS, RADBOURNE2010, APJ0524, GG26

14.42 BDILL, DEANOMK, YANDABROWN, ORIKORU

14.50 94TEGSI, 94TEGSI GUEST, GRIZZLY, PATSTER1969

14.58 MIKEJOHNCHAPMAN, SWINGALOT, DUFFERMAN, ROB2

15.06 RICHART, SWINGER, SHAMALAMA, LEE YATES

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Information for all players (Updated 28.08.23)

Farnham (Sands) Golf Club NOT Farnham Park.

Park in Visitors parking across the road from the clubhouse. Clubhouse Entrance is off members car park (Ignore Function Room Entrance)

Toilets and Changing Rooms up the stairs immediately to right on entering clubhouse (Changing room door will be open)

Gather in Frigate Lounge / Dining room which are through entrance lobby then through the bar.

Pro Shop is off clubhouse entrance lobby. Cards from Pro Shop.

Lunch is rolling from 1pm (ham, eggs and chips) please advise asap if vegetarian etc required. Coffee is included.

Those signed up for the bunker clinic should gather in clubhouse at 12pm for 12:15pm start (please bring £5 cash on the day for this).

£5 for H4H plus £5 for prizes (Cash please).

Individual stableford 95% CH off White tees). CH Board is by Clubhouse Entrance (nb White tee TBC)

Halfway House…is by 6th and 12th tees (if a group stops it is after 11th). This normally closes at 3pm but I requested that it remain open for us and the club has agreed.

Dress Code on course and in clubhouse is recognised golf attire - jacket and tie not required for lunch (Inc. no flip-flops or cargo pants, and no caps or hats to be worn in the clubhouse please 😘)

Soft spikes and clean golf shoes are permitted in the lounge bar we are gathering in and dining room.

Please take time to read the useful stuff in the Player Information Note (link below)

Please do not take trolleys into the heather - on some holes there are 'player worn' tracks through it but please don't use them - keep trolleys to main tracks.

If I (or anyone else for that manner) think of anything else I’ll add…

Course is looking and playing nice, fingers crossed for the weather.

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Brill. Thanks, Hugh.
Assuming we're okay in golf clobber for lunch? No need for jacket and tie?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
As you'll still be in the bunker, you won't be having lunch anyway! 🤣🤣🤣
…or maybe munching a ‘sandwedge’ instead - Lord that’s awful forgive me 🙄

Soft spikes and clean golf shoes are permitted in the bar. I wear mine in the lounge and when walking through dining room but will check if I’m just being naughty. In any case our clubhouse is small and so changing shoes is easy.

Grizzly

Visit site
Quick one because I don't know the area. Is there a taxi rank at Farnham Station, or am I better coming from Aldershot?

DPapas1982

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Quick one because I don't know the area. Is there a taxi rank at Farnham Station, or am I better coming from Aldershot?
Can't help tomorrow, but if you've had to resort to getting taxis for the meet and are staying in camberley after the golf. Happy to help you get to H4H

D

Deleted member 31467

Seriously.....is nobody going to offer to pick this guy up?!?!?!?