FAO spoff, Keef & Leeds crew

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
FAO spoff, Keef & Leeds crew

Fellas,
We should organise a round at Wike together, Keef and me can get 2-4-1 vouchers or a members green fee ;) and have a pint afterwards?

Anyone interested here is the link:

http://www.leedsgolfcentre.com/

I am free most weekends and can book a weekday off if needed or I am off the first two weeks in July but its up to you guys.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Re: FAO spoff & Keef

Give over man....we all start somewhere and believe me, i'm more than capabale of shooting 100+ on any given day so it won't be only you making an arse of yourself!!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com

Don't worry, the first time I played there I lost 12 new AD333s!! Just relax and play the course not anyone else, I was totally like yourself a few months ago and now play in comps but still have the odd hole of nervs.

We can have a bacon butty and coffee with some chat before playing to relax and have a nice round with a some scran at the end, what better way to meet new people and enjoy this wonderful game.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com

Either of you fancy a game today (teeing off in the next hour or so) anywhere?

I have to pick my daughter up from after school club at 5ish but i also need to be back in the office for 4:30 ish to sort tomorrows work out so I need to get off pretty sharpish.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com

In fact we could start with the 12 hole 3 par course after brekkie, a buttie or soup and then 18 holes followed by a meal ;)

I can't wait.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site

I've a couple of games already sorted for the next couple of weeks so it is going to have to be into June for me I think.

Late afternoons on Mondays and Wednesdays are best for me because of child care.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
The golf whore should be ok as long as it is Afternoon's through the week (any day). I can also make Thursdays (day out), Saturdays PM or Sundays any time