Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 Thread

4LEX

Visit site
I've restarted the league from last season, so those who entered are in it again!

For new players, the code is: 9ssnz9

Would be great to have as many enter as possible, so get a team sorted and enter!

There was no prize last season but the prize this season will be something decent. The prize is only applicable to actual Golf Monthly Forum members, a username will be needed to claim the prize (y)

C7usk

Visit site
Nice one.. I have joined.. DUKLA LIVI.... Love a bit fantasy football... To Haaland or not to Haaland.? 🤔

C7usk

Visit site
Well, so far went without Haaland... Will see if that was a major error straight off the bat... Good luck everyone.. ⚽ 🥅

4LEX

Visit site
Well, so far went without Haaland... Will see if that was a major error straight off the bat... Good luck everyone.. ⚽ 🥅

I went without too, at £15m he's the most expensive player ever on FPL.

If he gets 30+ goals he's must have, if he has a season like last season definitely avoid. Jury out at the moment but his next fixture looks tasty.

4LEX

Visit site
Shocking week so far, resisted the urge to triple captain Haaland. Raya and White getting an unexpected clean sheet has helped it from being a disaster. Could do with Salah to haul tomorrow as Captain.

Solanke missing the game was terrible, he would've surely scored a fair few points but I switched him out, took the penalty hit and Muniez did he best to miss every chance he had. Lesson learnt to wait until Friday before making changes.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
After a diabolical start last week I stuck to my guns and wanted to make no changes, although I found out late last night that Solanke was injured and hastily put Jackson in. Last week it was the Salah teams that were on top, but Haaland and Son came through for me this time. Smith-Rowe as well, but I think he's one of those cheap players that everyone has got already.

4LEX

Visit site
After a diabolical start last week I stuck to my guns and wanted to make no changes, although I found out late last night that Solanke was injured and hastily put Jackson in. Last week it was the Salah teams that were on top, but Haaland and Son came through for me this time. Smith-Rowe as well, but I think he's one of those cheap players that everyone has got already.

Jackson did well for you today! I considered him because Chelsea have a very good run of games. A terrible week overall but could've been a lot worse, bounced back after the 3pm games.

Next weeks fixtures look low scoring, no real stand out one sided games. I'm going to resist the urge to make changes and see what happens after the international break.

C7usk

Visit site
I've hit the panic button early and called in a wildcard... Tbf I normally wildcard after the first few games when you get an idea of how things are panning out player wise...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did anyone else leave out Haaland because of his crazy price, but now starting to regret it?
Nope - I had the foresight to look at who they were playing in week 2. :LOL: My main mistake seems to have been picking Foden and Walker who've played only 45 minutes between them.

Swango1980

Visit site
Nope - I had the foresight to look at who they were playing in week 2. :LOL: My main mistake seems to have been picking Foden and Walker who've played only 45 minutes between them.
I picked Foden, and made him my captain this weekend. Thankfully, he played zero minutes, and my Vice was Palmer