Fantasy League Frustration

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Fragger is a bit miffed

On Tuesday like a good little fantasy Leaguer, logged onto the European tour webshite to pick his team for this weeks tournament in China.

Takes a lot of time choosing his 5 replacements for the big guns who are elsewhere and eventually picks a team that includes David Howell and Monty (its about time he won something).

anyway to cut a long story short, looked at the webshite today to see how my guys got on after the first days play, and Monty and Howler are both missing, Withdrawals, Great thanks guys,

I now have a depleated team

Is the European Tour Webshite the best place to get entry list info?

Come On Sergiooooo

Fragger

:(

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I was going to ask you why you picked Monty...??

I think the Euro site is the best place as it gets updates regularly. Trouble is the first round started just fter midnight our time. If Howeller or Monty tweaked something in their warm-up then you're not going to find out they've withdrawn until next morning. And the picks window closed at midnight so - and I don't know when they were due to tee-off - if they woke up at 1am out time for a 4am tee-off with a stinking cold/hangover/Delhi-Belly etc etc then that's life Matey!!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
For some reason which escapes me, I dropped Sergio so kicking myself about that. I guess I missed his name in the entry list.

Also had JM Singh in for a few weeks and he was poop. Dropped him now he's playing well again.

:D

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Y E Yang has missed the cut after being 4 under after the first round and poor old Noh has been dumped after shooting 4 under and missing the cut by 1 :(

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Last time I listen to the "Experts" - Yang to retain title - yeah right!!
And bloody Harrington.................................

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
As it happens, although I only had 4 scoring players, I managed to bag Second place (Kjeldsen) Plus Sergiooooo , Soren hansen and Cabrera Bello, for 185725 euros

Bombing up the table one place behind Imurg with less than 14000 euros standing between me and ambrosia

Trust me, He's not happy

Fragger :D :D

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wasnt a good week for me but i've still moved up to 4th. I'm doing much better in the NCG fantasy league though and i'm sitting 28th overall