Fantasy League 2022

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I haven’t even had a replacement
Same problem here. I thought if someone didn't end up playing there would be an auto-replacement, but RCB is just sitting there with no points. How are we supposed to know if he's changed his mind and decided not to play?? If he'd listed, which he was, I take their word for it.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Login details on the main ET (DPWorld tour) site are all mucked up too, and despite finally working out how to log in there, log in on the app doesn't work properly either. They have made a right mess of their online offering.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
"There is no budget and you can pick whichever six golfers you wish, so long as they are in the field for that tournament. Golfers who are not in the field will not be available for selection."

I've tried using the 'contact us' form to ask why I wasn't given an automatic replacement for RCB, but the form doesn't work - can't submit it. This website is a total farce.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had an absolute disaster, four didn't even turn up for the weekend!
Down to 11th, whilst twinny is up to 10th.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
For reasons I can't understand, I see that there are loads of players without their OWGR listed, so if you sort the players by this field, they are all at the bottom. It really is a mess this year.

Anyway, pleased to be second in the GM league, 137th overall. The limits on number of times a player can be selected will make things a little more interesting as the season moves on. Hope they sort out the bugs though.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Completely forgot to do it this week. Didn't see any reminder emails unless I missed it? Anyway, they've auto-selected my team, most of them are all over the place, but they've given me Richie Ramsay as captain. I've never heard of him but he's currently leading. :ROFLMAO: Carrying my entire team on his back - including Westwood who's level par.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The person who was number 1 rank for the mixed event owned and captained Linn Grant, wtf!
There's always one. I still remember the time Fellaini scored two goals for Man Utd and someone had triple-capained him. Why!?

Edit: if you forget to enter your team the website does it for you automatically. So enough people forget their team someone's going to get her randomly selected right?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thought I did well having Fitzpatrick and Zalatoris in my side, then I realised 3 of my other picks missed the cut. Oops.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Forgot to do my team and all of the random selections they've given me are massively over par. Why did they stop sending emails out to remind people?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of my players dropped out so the game gave me a random replacement - Darius Van Driel. Who's that, I thought, never heard of him. He's tied 1st after day one. :LOL:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm thinking of not picking any players next week because their random picks couldn't do any worse than the crap I've been picking these last few weeks!