Fantasy League 2022

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Heads up guys

Fantasy League is back, however you need to register a new account on the new DP tour website to join

The league is set up, imaninatively titled " GM Forum" and the code to join is 9EPNCKLQ

Please PM me your details when you have registered, so we can keep non forum members out

Any questions just shout

Just joined, username DuckHook

Dan_Nicol

Visit site
Entered my team have no idea what im doing as ive never done this before and only just started to get into golf (the last year)

but i managed to join and pick a team so hopefully ive done it right ha

mastanikhan258

Visit site
Choose a team of six golfers for each week of the 2022 DP World Tour schedule, and your players will then earn points based on their performances. Get your team on the leaderboard!
Select a team of six golfers for each week of the 2022 DP World Tour schedule, starting with the Masters this week (April 7-10). Your team will then accumulate points based on the their performances in 2022 DP World Tour events.

In a brand new version of the game, players will need to use their DP World Tour knowledge to overcome the Selection Cap, which will limit the amount of times individuals can be chosen throughout the year.

Meanwhile, every golfer competing in each tournament will be available for selection - not just DP World Tour members.

routing numbers
discord guides

Last edited:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I've registered, but can't find the GM league using the code you gave. I have also set up a league, and again, can't fiond it using the code I was given for that one.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They're making a right arse of it. They sent an email round with the results, now they've changed them all again as there was a mistake or something.

On the up side, I'm 14th overall! Not in our league, but the entire website. Not bad at all. :LOL:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I can't even find our league, nor one I created!

Also, it wasn't great that they sent us all the email address of the person in the lead; perhaps we should all email them to congratulate their early season success!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can't even find our league, nor one I created!

Also, it wasn't great that they sent us all the email address of the person in the lead; perhaps we should all email them to congratulate their early season success!
I think that was the fault of the user themselves. The website asked for a username - and that it what it prints in the leagues. So if you put your email address as a username, more fool you I guess.

Someone on here did the same, naming no names, lol.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
View attachment 42212
Top of the league after The Masters
Nice one @Orikoru although I fear we will never hear the end of it ??
Definitely won't last. All I've done is set myself up for a fall.

I've still got no idea how to plan for the fact we can only use each player three times. I feel like towards the end of the season I'm going to have some absolute nobodies in the team.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well I guess RCB isn’t playing this week - shame as he was my captain - bit of joke not to get an email

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I guess RCB isn’t playing this week - shame as he was my captain - bit of joke not to get an email

Same issue here!
I had a no show, thankfully not my captain, and have received a replacement.
It would have been nice to have been notified or reminded that there was an imminent event.

D

Deleted member 15344

Same issue here!
I had a no show, thankfully not my captain, and have received a replacement.
It would have been nice to have been notified or reminded that there was an imminent event.
I haven’t even had a replacement