Fantasy League 2022

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Heads up guys

Fantasy League is back, however you need to register a new account on the new DP tour website to join

The league is set up, imaninatively titled " GM Forum" and the code to join is 9EPNCKLQ

Please PM me your details when you have registered, so we can keep non forum members out

Any questions just shout

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Will also add it looks like it’s going to be you can pick any player regardless of ET membership as it was in the past

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks, that's done the job!

@PhilTheFragger I've just joined. If it doesn't show usernames, Olly is me.

This part is interesting:

"Selection Cap
The only restriction on team selection in this year's game is the Selection Cap, which prevents you from picking the best players more than a few times each season. The rules for the Selection Cap are as follows:

DP World Tour members can be selected a maximum of three times in the season
Non-DP World Tour members can be selected a maximum of two times in the season
Once you have reached the maximum selections for a player, they will be greyed out in the Golfer Pool and be unavailable for selection, so choose strategically and wisely!

If a golfer acquires DP World Tour membership mid-season, his selection cap will increase to three accordingly and vice versa."

I mean, it sounds like something I'm going to ignore and then be annoyed during the end of season run-in when I can only select players outside the top 100. :ROFLMAO:

Boomy

Visit site
I’ve joined it but it won’t bring up the league when I search for it? Any advice please?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just picked a team and they haven't got a picture for Scottie.....he's only #1 in the world and they haven't got a picture.....:rolleyes:

Visit site
Heads up guys

Fantasy League is back, however you need to register a new account on the new DP tour website to join

The league is set up, imaninatively titled " GM Forum" and the code to join is 9EPNCKLQ

Please PM me your details when you have registered, so we can keep non forum members out

Any questions just shout

Thanks Phil, I'll get onto it soon.

Anyone know of a fantasy league for The Masters that's worth joining? Happy to set one up if there's enough interest here.

IanMcC

Visit site
I gave Phil my details, but I still cant see the forum league as one of mine. Similarly, I started a private league with a friend, who has joined, but I cant see him either. Am I missing something here? Surely it should show league members, and leagues you are a member of, in your profile.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I get the feeling it's only going to show who's in .eagues once the scoring starts...
The important thing is to get registered and pick a team...the league can be sorted later if need be...

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If it’s any help, I can’t see who has joined either,
It’s ludicrous that team admin can’t access this info

Let’s see what happens after The Masters has finished