Fairwaystyles.com

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Morning

Any of you boys or girls used these before?

Yank based golf shop. They do delivery to the uk.

Prices are very competitive.

Any thoughts good or bad? Ta

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Possibly mate yeah.

But they are selling J Lindeberg gear for a seal and the item I want (gilet) is rare as rocking horse poo

Chico84

Visit site
Had a look at this and it seems to have some competitive prices on a few brands.

Investigating the shipping and taxes question if you select any of the options except economy the taxes are apparently included and there is nothing else to pay. The cheapest option here seems to be around £11, which depending on what you are buying doesn’t seem horrendous and is actually in line with a few of the UK based online retailers anyway.

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Had a look at this and it seems to have some competitive prices on a few brands.

Investigating the shipping and taxes question if you select any of the options except economy the taxes are apparently included and there is nothing else to pay. The cheapest option here seems to be around £11, which depending on what you are buying doesn’t seem horrendous and is actually in line with a few of the UK based online retailers anyway.

Check again, I had a look as £11 seemed cheap for importing expensive clothing. When I added a £55 item to my basket, it was £11 shipping, plus there was also a row added called duty\tax that was £17, so it's £28 all in for the item selected, which is 50% of it's displayed price. Obviously, the actual amount will depend on what you buy. The additional tax may be fine for you, but just pointing it out in case you didn't notice.

Chico84

Visit site
Check again, I had a look as £11 seemed cheap for importing expensive clothing. When I added a £55 item to my basket, it was £11 shipping, plus there was also a row added called duty\tax that was £17, so it's £28 all in for the item selected, which is 50% of it's displayed price. Obviously, the actual amount will depend on what you buy. The additional tax may be fine for you, but just pointing it out in case you didn't notice.

I did not notice that. Sneaky. Thanks for checking this!