F1 2021

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
If you have double yellow flags waving and a green light, one of them must be wrong.
I would suggest erring on the cautious side and slow down.
Yeh that’s a good point, and having only seen the headline and not the ruling would guess that’s the line the fia have took. Not sure that max and cautious go together though.

Shame it’s spoiled an interesting first few corners. But think Lewis just disappears now… (I reserve the right to delete this comment later)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeh that’s a good point, and having only seen the headline and not the ruling would guess that’s the line the fia have took. Not sure that max and cautious go together though.

Shame it’s spoiled an interesting first few corners. But think Lewis just disappears now… (I reserve the right to delete this comment later)

I think that most of the interest for the first few corners or laps will be Verstappen trying to get past Bottas and Alonso. Can easily see a coming together between them.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Bottas ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
Yes, but predictable. How many times this year has Valtteri failed to do his job?

The thing that upset me more was that Alonso didn't quite have enough speed to prevent Max getting past before the braking zone. I was looking forward to what Fernando would do, given the new precedent that's been set over pushing people off track.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes, but predictable. How many times this year has Valtteri failed to do his job?

The thing that upset me more was that Alonso didn't quite have enough speed to prevent Max getting past before the braking zone. I was looking forward to what Fernando would do, given the new precedent that's been set over pushing people off track.

He did half push him off in the first few corners

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Proof that Max is living in his own world of make-believe:

"I knew already last night that I never get presents from them [the stewards]," Verstappen told Sky Sports.

Has he already forgotten the get out of jail free card they handed him in Brazil?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just looked at a hot lap on the Jeddah circuit. Think I counted one low speed corner…going to be some very high speed corners, and a lot of full throttle.

Not much run off either - so could find a few cars in the walls!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Proof that Max is living in his own world of make-believe:

"I knew already last night that I never get presents from them [the stewards]," Verstappen told Sky Sports.

Has he already forgotten the get out of jail free card they handed him in Brazil?

Oh dear. What a whiney entitled brat.