Extra long driver headcover

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

Does anyone know of anywhere that can supply the above? I've got a small wear mark starting to appear on my driver shaft so I've sewn a sock onto my headcover as a temp measure but it looks a bit naff. I've searched online but can't find anywhere. Used to be a guy selling them on Amazon but he is no longer supplying them :(

D

Deleted Member 1156

I tried the bay, bought one that was advertised as extra long but when it arrived it was standard length. Contacted the seller and he said that is the only length he sells :(

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Does anyone know of anywhere that can supply the above? I've got a small wear mark starting to appear on my driver shaft so I've sewn a sock onto my headcover as a temp measure but it looks a bit naff. I've searched online but can't find anywhere. Used to be a guy selling them on Amazon but he is no longer supplying them :(
You hit your driver a fair distance, but I wouldn't say you were extra long.:whistle:

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I protect all my graphite shafts with black insulating tape.
It does the job and is barely noticeable.
I don't think it affects performance in any way,shape or form.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe look up some knitting patterns online and knit your own - except when it says to stop knitting at the end, don't.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Gareth's your man
Get some custom made, like his alignment sticks cover, your own colour, design...
It'll look the business

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Taylormade Star Wars themed covers are pretty long. The white with black detail cover certainly covers my M2 down into the dividers and beyond.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have the same issue, my cart bag has a 14 way divider and the sock part rides up when putting clubs back in so I just put tape round the shaft at the point where it rubs. Replace as needed.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Taylormade Star Wars themed covers are pretty long. The white with black detail cover certainly covers my M2 down into the dividers and beyond.

Oi.....I have got some dignity you know!! :angry:

:D

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the boxing glove style covers as I want to protect the shaft. I ditched my epic cover and bought a Callaway razr cover for a fiver off eBay.

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What driver is it?

Titleist 910 has a longish sock. Always found it a bit of a pain to put on.

Indeed. I have the 915 and a fight ensues every time I try and get the cover back on :mad:
It does however go far enough down the shaft to stop rub marks.