Exercise

Swango1980

Visit site
er no, I believe in my God, I believe that others believe in there God. It don’t make them wrong or me right. There’s a difference. ?
Do you believe in a God, yet you believe you may he wrong. Do you not believe in other Gods, but think there is a chance they could exist?

I'd have thought that if you believed in a God, you'd have faith that that God existed, and thus all other Gods do not. Unless you are hedging your bets, and believe any God could be real, and just stating what you feel is most likely.

Ar any rate, not really relevant to whether exercise is good or bad.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Do you believe in a God, yet you believe you may he wrong. Do you not believe in other Gods, but think there is a chance they could exist?

I'd have thought that if you believed in a God, you'd have faith that that God existed, and thus all other Gods do not. Unless you are hedging your bets, and believe any God could be real, and just stating what you feel is most likely.

Ar any rate, not really relevant to whether exercise is good or bad.
We might as well have a natter about gods because the exercise blog is rammel ?
Me I was brought up on a Christian god. Ave no reason to believe he don’t exist. One of the beauty’s of travel is seeing other cultures and there beliefs in there God. I am not one to believe they don’t exist. What I am not prepared to do though is go to war over a God. I can quite easily agree to disagree over a “ God”. Even if he does or don’t exercise. ?

D

Deleted member 1147

One thing I know for sure, is that God doesn’t live here anymore

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
We might as well have a natter about gods because the exercise blog is rammel ?
Me I was brought up on a Christian god. Ave no reason to believe he don’t exist. One of the beauty’s of travel is seeing other cultures and there beliefs in there God. I am not one to believe they don’t exist. What I am not prepared to do though is go to war over a God. I can quite easily agree to disagree over a “ God”. Even if he does or don’t exercise. ?
As He created the world in 6 days, He must have been pretty fit?

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
As He created the world in 6 days, He must have been pretty fit?
Any god that created a universe of such complexity must also have been even more complex.

Atheist I am to every god other than Zorka.
In the Book of Zorka it clearly states:
'On every day shall ye rest, and not just the Sabbath.'