European Tour fantasy league

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks Capella, but still no good!
I've tried on a different machine in a different location, therefore using a different network.
I can get to the European Tour site home page but not onto the Fantasy page, which is where I need to go as I play their Fantasy Euro Tour game.
I'm just sooooooooo confused.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Yeah, now I get it as well (I think the site might still have been in my cache when I tried yesterday or I just proceeded to the myeuropeantour start page but not to the fantasyrace page).

So definitely a problem on their side of things.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
wow ... this is a new low for me ... four of my players missed the cut (and by a mile, at that) and not one of the remaining two is under par ... I suck at this game.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
wow ... this is a new low for me ... four of my players missed the cut (and by a mile, at that) and not one of the remaining two is under par ... I suck at this game.

I can beat that 😳 I've lost 5 of mine and the only 1 I've got left is level par and hasn't got a scooby of picking up any decent points for me, it's a real stinker 😂😂 and I had some strong players picked in that 5 😞

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Fortunately it's not a big money tournament,
Everyone I back turns into a hacker at the mo.

If I put money onthe Grand National favourite , it would suddenly turn into a Donkey

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just seen that my leading player dropped 8 shots in his last 7 holes!!
Hmmmm ............
He's now not my leading player :eek:.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
88,666 € ... at least it is a cool number :D And at least I picked the right one of my six losers as captain. Still, lost 3 places in the league again, dropped from 11th to 14th place ... and I was so happy I had managed to climb up a bit with the Masters.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still in 4th after last week and looking good this week. Captain Aphibarnrat was looking like missing the cut after yesterday but an awesome -6 today has shot him up inside the Top 20. Also have Weisberger who's leading, Olesen in 2nd and Fleetwood inside the top 20. Looking good for the weekend.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still in 4th after last week and looking good this week. Captain Aphibarnrat was looking like missing the cut after yesterday but an awesome -6 today has shot him up inside the Top 20. Also have Weisberger who's leading, Olesen in 2nd and Fleetwood inside the top 20. Looking good for the weekend.

They haven't finished the second round yet ....................... a bit too early for trumpet blowing, methinks!
I've learnt that lots can happen before the fat bird sings.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well I've only lost 1 so going by my record in this, I'm breaking out the bubbly :cheers:

:smirk: