European Tour fantasy league

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Is Woodland out altogether..?
If so, Rory's possibly out anyway
Kjeldsen would be guaranteed another point, let's assume Rory beats Grillo
So they both have 2 points - assuming Grillo beats Kjeldsen.....
How is a tie decided?
Head to head? Kjeldsen wins....
Any idea anyone?

Apparently ties in the group stage will be decided by a sudden death Strokeplay playoff.

Last edited:

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1 defo through, 1 defo out, 4 others on the edge. All have a chance to go through but all need to win and hope that others lose. Even then they will likely go into playoffs for the group winner.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rory, my captain gone. Noren definitely through. Rahm needs a half against Sergio to get through. Louis probably gone. RCB needs a win. Reed's gone. Not looking great. Relying on Noren and Rahm I think.

Imurg

Visit site
Looks like none of my wasters have progressed to the knockout stages
Bunch of know-nothing Bozos.......😥😬😭

Imurg

Visit site
I'm a bit lost, I've just looked at the group standings, is it just the winner of each group (16) that now go through? and what if some have the same scores, especially like in groups 3 & 10 where all 3 have 2 points each :confused:

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2017/tournamentid=2017024/leaderboard/index.html

There will have been a sudden death Strokeplay playoff to decide winners.
Just the group winners go through.
All my picks are mindless jerks who'll be first against the wall when the revolution comes....

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm a bit lost, I've just looked at the group standings, is it just the winner of each group (16) that now go through? and what if some have the same scores, especially like in groups 3 & 10 where all 3 have 2 points each :confused:

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2017/tournamentid=2017024/leaderboard/index.html

This is the draw for the last sixteen, just click on the tab that says Knockout.

http://www.pgatour.com/competition/2017/wgc-dell-technologies-match-play/leaderboard.html

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've got 1 still in 😎 at least I won't be last this week then and could climb a spot or 2 off the bottom with so many reporting they're bust 😜😂👍🏌️

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still got 2 going well. Rahm's through and has a hopefully good tie against Kjeldsen. Then have Noren who's currently 2 up with 2 to play against Koepka!