European Tour fantasy league

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
This, I think, is the first time that none of my players have missed the cut!
They're going quite well so far, the worst is currently on -6, but there's still plenty of time for it all to go horribly wrong!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A decent week at last
Won the week for our league and moved to 10th
But more importantly ' Fragger despatched by an alarming €460k😂👍😂👍😂

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Compared to previous disastrous weeks I'm very happy with being 13th this week and climbing up 7 places from off the bottom, and, more importantly, I've got Fragger clear in my sights to dispense next 😜

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Compared to previous disastrous weeks I'm very happy with being 13th this week and climbing up 7 places from off the bottom, and, more importantly, I've got Fragger clear in my sights to dispense next 

You take care of Fragger, I'm aiming for Imurg at the moment ................ he's within 200,000 points!!

www.thesportingvoice.com
Started this a couple weeks ago, had Molinari in my team on my first week and he won the tournament and has Wiesberger this week and he won. Haha I am liking this.

.....Anticipates all 6 players missing the cut this week

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Made my selections for this week days ago but just found an email saying they've changed 2 of my players, including my captain.

So not a big deal you may think, but rather than moving my captain to someone I actually selected, they've given me some bloody frog who's massively over par with no chance of making the cut :angry:

What a joke, as for the other player, I think he's still in the car park changing his shoes, I've been given a pair of right wasters :mad:

Not impressed with this feature..

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
:rofl: Bonjeur Poisson, my Frog Levy was leading after round 1. Stick that in your Gitanes & smoke it! :ears:
Made my selections for this week days ago but just found an email saying they've changed 2 of my players, including my captain.

So not a big deal you may think, but rather than moving my captain to someone I actually selected, they've given me some bloody frog who's massively over par with no chance of making the cut :angry:

What a joke, as for the other player, I think he's still in the car park changing his shoes, I've been given a pair of right wasters :mad:

Not impressed with this feature..

Raesy92

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Five of mine have made the cut, Larrazabal is also my captain so looking good at the moment.

Two others are tied for 8th, so looking like another good week! Also experimented by putting small stakes each way on all my selection as I have seemed to pick them well up to this point in the season.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
All six of mine made the cut (I think that is a first this year). I have three tied for 7th, the worst one is tied for 39th (and of course that's my captain ... you just can't have it all, I guess). Anyway, it's a solid starting position into the weekend.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Five through. My joker just scraped in but my best player is sitting on -8.
I really need Larrazábal to have a nightmare weekend.