European Tour Fantasy League

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think I managed to win the forum league last year, so in again to try for an unlikely double. Changed my team name from Moe Norman Fan Club to Bunky Henry Fan Club.

D

Deleted member 15344

Currently 30 people entered

Only a couple more days to go until the Masters cut off

D

Deleted member 15344

Have had a Petter Nilson sign up ? Is it a forum member ?

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Hi there - I'm a bit confused because you've posted the same thing in both threads, just to clarify you have only joined the European Tour version and not the Puma/Cobra one?

If you have joined the Cobra one and would like into the GM Forum league please send a request pretty sharpish! Deadline for teams is 13.00. If not - no worries!

Though I'm not sure if you can just join a mini league at any time with the points you have?

Cheers, Curls.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
All a bit confusing while at work so will give it a miss for now. Have my own Mini-League on European Tour Fantasy League anyway.
Cheers!
Hi there - I'm a bit confused because you've posted the same thing in both threads, just to clarify you have only joined the European Tour version and not the Puma/Cobra one?

If you have joined the Cobra one and would like into the GM Forum league please send a request pretty sharpish! Deadline for teams is 13.00. If not - no worries!

Though I'm not sure if you can just join a mini league at any time with the points you have?

Cheers, Curls.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Five through - is the cut replacement system working? It's unlocked on my screen but nothing's happened yet.
Captain is, well, 2nd and VC is well down the list....

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
It seems the cut replacement is not available for certain events.

For regular European Tour events where a 36-hole cut is implemented after Round 2 (i.e. excluding Majors, WGC events, matchplay tournaments and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship), the game offers you the option to ‘unlock’ an additional feature called the ‘Cut Replacement’.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It seems the cut replacement is not available for certain events.

For regular European Tour events where a 36-hole cut is implemented after Round 2 (i.e. excluding Majors, WGC events, matchplay tournaments and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship), the game offers you the option to ‘unlock’ an additional feature called the ‘Cut Replacement’.

Helps if I read the rules eh..?😩

Status
Not open for further replies.