European Tour Fantasy League - Take 2

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Diddums , might it have something to do with the fact that you might have lost BIG time this week :)

Where did I put my Tiny violin :) 🎻

Pahahahahahahaha😎👍

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
I did, but DCB had him as vice captain , good job too as the rest of his picks were rubbish :)

None of the leaders had a particularly good tournament

Mega monies available this week. Pick the right Capt and Vic and you could gain the best part of 5 Million

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Agreed, why not just replace but have the replacement as a standard player so no x2 or x3...
Not keen on the new format at all.

Me neither, I really am losing the love ................. especially as team players are not highlighted on the leaderboard.
I'm seriously thinking of binning it, I just can't get the enthusiasm!

PhilTheFragger

Visit site
Some big money wins last weekend

No tournament this week, then a tiny little one in Thailand the week after, followed by the USPGA which is a mega big money game

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Actually, I think the Thailand one and the PGA Champ are on the same weekend, so I doubt the Thailand one will be covered by the Fantasy game at all.

I suspect you'll be able to pick players from both..that's how it's worked in the past. Mom you, you'd have to pick the winner in the East to get anywhere near the money in the West..

Fish

Banned
Visit site
My best return to date in the US-PGA topping the weekly list :D

Now the downside, I forgot to change/select my team and I've been pre-selected a right bunch of nobodies :( I was nicely creeping up the league, especially as I came to the party late, going to be a setback this week :mad:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well as predicted their dropping like flies, Havret & Lipsky have both lost, only got my VC Hoey through so far, but now I've got Canizares & Lorenzo-Vera playing each other so I'm guaranteed to lose another :mad:

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lost two already, Peter Uihline and Chase Keopka, both a bit of a risk picking them but thought it might pay off. Everyone else either through or up in their games.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Lost Larrazabal but the other 5 are either through or up.
Is Matt Fitz doing himself harm or a favour by whipping Big Tommy's backside big time..😂

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lost Larrazabal but the other 5 are either through or up.
Is Matt Fitz doing himself harm or a favour by whipping Big Tommy's backside big time..

Exactly the same for me.
None of the five that are through are playing each other either.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I lost Bjerregaard, but it's okay, he was paired with Lawrie, who is also one of my picks, so one of them had to go in any case (I did not consult the draw when I chose my picks). All the others did well in the first round, though. And like with Slime, none of them are playing each other in round 2.