European Tour Fantasy League is back

Boomy

Visit site
Dont think it’s anything alarming - if you look at the notifications on the site they sent out that invite first and then Austria moments later. Just a slip up, no one trying to steal your team selections...

Or ARE THEY? ?

They can steal mine if they want to come last ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got two as well, but on Monday. I did my whole team off the first email, then it turns out they got the event wrong, so when I got the second email had to do my team again because the original ones weren't available. ?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wouldn’t worry too much these lower order events aren’t worth that many points. Purse is 1m so winner will prob earn you ~400 points at a guess, no one will be storming up the leaderboard this week

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
I know this week is a tournament without many points on offer, but it's still fun. I'm in second place, and looking up to Warwick (who are you? Out yourself!) in first place, there are only two differences between our teams. He has Canter as captain this week, and I have Higgo. Advantage me. But he has Arnaus in his team, who is the 36 hole leader, and I have Samooja who is 5 shots off the 36 hole lead. Advantage Warwick.

I've not looked at the prospects of the teams below me catching up!

The forthcoming majors and WGC are key though - it won't be won or lost on the Canary Island Championships. But I am enjoying the game!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know this week is a tournament without many points on offer, but it's still fun. I'm in second place, and looking up to Warwick (who are you? Out yourself!) in first place, there are only two differences between our teams. He has Canter as captain this week, and I have Higgo. Advantage me. But he has Arnaus in his team, who is the 36 hole leader, and I have Samooja who is 5 shots off the 36 hole lead. Advantage Warwick.

The forthcoming majors and WGC are key though - it won't be won or lost on the Canary Island Championships. But I am enjoying the game!
Same here, never done this before, and I've never paid as much attention to the European Tour as I am doing. I still don't really know who anyone is though, haha. My guys are doing ok this week, I have Higgo, Harding, Samooja, Valimaki and Johnston, plus Canter who is letting the side down a bit. My captain is Higgo as well. (I'm Olly if you didn't know - I've been almost permanently in 4th place so far, like 2000's Arsenal)

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site

Warwick - I'm after you! I see Arnaus has done this:

1620471970673.png.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Same here, never done this before, and I've never paid as much attention to the European Tour as I am doing. I still don't really know who anyone is though, haha. My guys are doing ok this week, I have Higgo, Harding, Samooja, Valimaki and Johnston, plus Canter who is letting the side down a bit. My captain is Higgo as well. (I'm Olly if you didn't know - I've been almost permanently in 4th place so far, like 2000's Arsenal)

Completely agree. Always have enjoyed watching the European Tour, and this game means I pay more attention to who's who, and you spot rising and falling players. Laurie Canter is a good example of that actually.

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Very impressive comeback from Arnaus since his 9. At time of posting he's in 2nd place, only three shots adrift of Higgo. Arnaus has played 8, Higgo 3, and I am hoping Higgo holds on!

Later edit: A hole in one at the 7th, following a birdie on 6 helps! 6 shot lead now!

Last edited:

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Crashed out of the top 100 with a poor team, can’t believe guys picked Padraig and Shane?! Like I love the guys but for the USPGA?! Louis was a bad miss by me I should have had him in. And as for Rory...

On to another tournament worth £5.