European Tour Fantasy League is back

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
You must be right, just strikes me as odd that he can play European Tour events, such as Saudi and others pre-The Open, without having membership.

I know as world number 1 he can probably do what he likes, just seems strange.

I also double checked and the whole field isn't available so I got that wrong, but then the likes of Fritelli aren't available and he's definitely a European Tour member.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You must be right, just strikes me as odd that he can play European Tour events, such as Saudi and others pre-The Open, without having membership.

I know as world number 1 he can probably do what he likes, just seems strange.

I also double checked and the whole field isn't available so I got that wrong, but then the likes of Fritelli aren't available and he's definitely a European Tour member.
Dylan Ashley Frittelli (born 5 June 1990) is a South African professional golfer. He currently plays on the PGA Tour where he won the John Deere Classic in 2019. He previously played on the European Tour where he won twice in 2017, the Lyoness Open and the AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just had a look at the golf in Kenya..
Back to back events on the same course.
Only 4 of my players from last week are playing this week and they've all missed the cut or withdrawn..:ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I honestly considered putting Horschel in because he was on form based on recent results I think, but then I went "nah just stick with the big names". Idiot.

Edit: Looks like picking Rahm has captain has saved me a decent score though.

yandabrown

Visit site
One of my best weeks, had John Rahm down as captain. Shame I can't take any credit as they were all automtic replacements as I didn't get round to selecting who my bad luck gets channeled towards. :)
Now, who should I kibosh the chances for at Augusta? Perhaps I should choose all the slow players and take them out of contention to make it a more enjoyable spectacle for us all, JB Holmes, Horshel and Sheffler can get picked if they are in it! Happy to take other suggestions :ROFLMAO:

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had Zalatoris, Rose and Rahm as captain so up to 72nd on the global leaderboard overall.

The year I decide not to bet on golf ??

Boomy

Visit site
I have received this email today but it’s for a different event than the official one? Is there another RTD fantasy league? It’s a heck of a good scam email if not.... F1B6C172-2BC9-4032-A2EA-FC3BE92139A7.jpeg

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dont think it’s anything alarming - if you look at the notifications on the site they sent out that invite first and then Austria moments later. Just a slip up, no one trying to steal your team selections...

Or ARE THEY? ?

Boomy

Visit site
I got that one too.
I just deleted it without clicking on the link as I knew it was erroneous.

I’ve not clicked the link either. Just a bit concerned it looks like a fraudulent email due to the different sender than usual, the set up etc...