Euro 2020-1 Prediction League

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Jul 06 20:00 Italy v Spain 2-2
Jul 07 20:00 England v Denmark 2-0

I think this whole comp will now be decided on the overall winner pick and golden boot etc, I am out of all 3 so 20 points lost!! Who is still in for some points on that?? (EDIT, Checked and near the Top, its only Fundy with Italy. pretty sure Pickford will be GG, GBoot already done I reckon.. So a big ten pointer for Italy fundy is hoping for!)

Piece has Italy too but watchout for the captain who has England Kane and Pickford ;)

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Semi-final predictions time!
For this round, you have the option to mail me your score directly if you don't want others to see it or post here, as usual. Up to you!
Anyone who hides their prediction is a muppet of the highest order. This is not exactly big money drama is it.

Jul 06 20:00 Italy 3 v Spain 1
Jul 07 20:00 England 3 v Denmark 0

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jul 06 20:00 Italy v Spain 2-2

I think this whole comp will now be decided on the overall winner pick and golden boot etc, I am out of all 3 so 20 points lost!! Who is still in for some points on that?? (EDIT, Checked and near the Top, its only Fundy with Italy. pretty sure Pickford will be GG, GBoot already done I reckon.. So a big ten pointer for Italy fundy is hoping for!)

According to my sheet, those still in with picking up those extra points are:

Winner: Piece (Italy), Pauldj42 (England), fundy (Italy), Captainron (England)
Golden Boot: Pauldj42 (Ronaldo), Orikoru (Ronaldo), Bdill93 (Kane), Fade and Die (Kane), Captainron (Kane), fundy (Immobile), pokerjoke (Ronaldo)
Golden Glove: Pauldj42 (Pickford), IanMcC (Donnarumma), bernix (Donnarumma), Captainron (Pickford), fundy (Donnarumma), pokerjoke (Pickford)

Rooter sweating on the Captain and fundy ....:LOL:

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
According to my sheet, those still in with picking up those extra points are:

Winner: Piece (Italy), Pauldj42 (England), fundy (Italy), Captainron (England)
Golden Boot: Pauldj42 (Ronaldo), Orikoru (Ronaldo), Bdill93 (Kane), Fade and Die (Kane), Captainron (Kane), fundy (Immobile), pokerjoke (Ronaldo)
Golden Glove: Pauldj42 (Pickford), IanMcC (Donnarua)mm, bernix (Donnarumma), Captainron (Pickford), fundy (Donnarumma), pokerjoke (Pickford)

Rooter sweating on the Captain and fundy ....:LOL:

I had Donnarumma as well :p

D

Deleted member 16999

Jul 06 20:00 Italy v Spain 1-2

Edited and reposted. ??

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice to see only two of us back the draw! Amazed more of you didn't that was a draw all day long! Although I punted Spain to win in ET...

PS. It's coming home.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Nice to see only two of us back the draw! Amazed more of you didn't that was a draw all day long! Although I punted Spain to win in ET...

PS. It's coming home.

Happy I got that to be honest! Did think it would be 2-2 though, thought Italy had more going forward than they showed last night!