essex

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
I am from your neck of the woods and play most of the pay and play courses in the area. I used to play Lords all the time but got hacked off with the Earl course , it has to be the worst kept course in the county . The only time i play it now is when i play alone , as it's only £10 i'd rather do that than a range session.
Not being a member of a club i do think we are spoilt for choice in this area, although i am starting to feel now that i need to play some comps and am considering joining Ballards Gore .
By the way, welcome to the forum . You will not regret it ,it is the best :D

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
I am from your neck of the woods and play most of the pay and play courses in the area. I used to play Lords all the time but got hacked off with the Earl course , it has to be the worst kept course in the county . The only time i play it now is when i play alone , as it's only £10 i'd rather do that than a range session.
Not being a member of a club i do think we are spoilt for choice in this area, although i am starting to feel now that i need to play some comps and am considering joining Ballards Gore .
By the way, welcome to the forum . You will not regret it ,it is the best :D

where do you live in essex ?

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
No , i've always thought that they didn't take green fees . I took my daughter there for a party about a year ago and it did look a nice course .I could be up for a game sometime, i play most weekends and the twilights are very inviting now :)

rob2

Head Pro
Visit site
Fellas, I am just down the road near Romford and am often over South Essex GC.

If you fancy a game there or anywhere else, drop me a PM (I need the practice! :).)

Rob2

M1tch

Head Pro
Visit site
Fellas, I am just down the road near Romford and am often over South Essex GC.

If you fancy a game there or anywhere else, drop me a PM (I need the practice! :).)

Rob2

same here mate i need to work on my irons :) i will give you game some time