ESR - Single figures here we come

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thanks guys - not sure why the cut took so long but i guess it is a more manual process.

see you soon Rich - you get a shot next game!

:whoo: How are the new irons going Have you been fitted yet ?

Not yet - I called Alex yesterday so hoping to get up the week after next as long as I can get of work - boss may make me work:(

You absolute nob!!!!! :angry:

How are we supposed to win the comp tomorrow with you throwing away shots left right and centre........you do realise your high handicap was the only reason you were asked to play don't you? :whoo: prizes sponsored by Bentley as well.....never mind, didn't want to win anyway.....:rolleyes:

You'd better hope there's more in the tank young man.....see you around 8:15 for brekkie......extra range balls for you methinks! :rofl:

Count yourself lucky - I invited someone from Surrey on our Bentley day - and he was rubbish!!:D:lol:

You should have invited Richart instead.... :whistle:

Btw....one of Dougray Scott's guest is Roger DeCourcey, so if you fancy a bit of Nookie....... :thup:

I got a letter from Bentley today Paul, saying that 'as a Bentley owner' Did you pick up my car at Bearwood Lakes by mistake ? Have a good one with Rick tomorrow.

you know there are phones these days:smirk: :ears:

P.S well done on the cut but it does seem drastic for just 2 rounds of golf:confused: