Entering comps on HDID

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
use it all the time - it's the pretty much the same interface as the PSI terminal in the clubhouse but easier to use via a keyboard and mouse!

D

Deleted member 15344

All depends on how your club set up the competition

Ours used to allow every 4th tee to be booked online

But I changed it this year to allow every tee time to be booked online 24 hours after the comp is open.

It is extremely easy to book online - click the tee time then book

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh, as I'm new to the club I obviously don't have a regular group of players to play with. If I book a tee time, will this block it off for 3 other people?!

D

Deleted member 15344

Oh, as I'm new to the club I obviously don't have a regular group of players to play with. If I book a tee time, will this block it off for 3 other people?!

You can only book the one slot for yourself :thup:

Visit site

I've not been able to book thru HDID site at the past 2 clubs I've been with, but neither of them have been very up to date as far as the online stuff went. Website, Facebook, twitter were all very slow to be updated, they preferred pieces of paper and club noticeboards to any of the above.

Know a guy in work uses it all the time to book comps at Troon Wellbeck and as Liverpoolphil says it just books the individual slot for yourself.

Where is it you've just joined if you don't mind me asking ? I remember you gave me a bit of info on some courses close to me a week or so back.

I went for Torrance house in the end .

Congrats on the new club :thup:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site

Just curious, if you club has online booking , why not just go through clubs own website ?

P.s if you do book through HDID can you see the other names on the same line ? id imagine you should through your own clubs booking page

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Thanks Phil , apologies i was adding to my previous post as you replied , im just curious as i always go through my own clubs page

No worries and yeah you can see everyone who has booked a tee time

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You can only book the one slot for yourself :thup:

I can book 'Buddies' in also, once your booked-in you can add other players into that tee time or leave them open for others to add to your name both on the terminal or through the website at home.

I will suddenly get an email confirming I'm booked into something that someone else has added me to.

D

Deleted member 15344

I can book 'Buddies' in also, once your booked-in you can add other players into that tee time or leave them open for others to add to your name both on the terminal or through the website at home.

I will suddenly get an email confirming I'm booked into something that someone else has added me to.

Buddies online or at the club ?

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Where is it you've just joined if you don't mind me asking ? I remember you gave me a bit of info on some courses close to me a week or so back.

I went for Torrance house in the end .

Congrats on the new club :thup:

Went for Ballochmyle, near Mauchline. It's a lovely club and I like the course but it has been affected heavily by the rain (what parklands course hasn't?!). Played it a couple of times in the dry and really enjoyed it.

Glad you went for Torrance, I'm sure that you'll like it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Buddies online or at the club ?

Both, I regularly add other people to my tee times whether they are medals, pairs comps, scrambles, in fact anything. Once you have selected them once, they stay in a small drop down section called "buddies", if your adding someone for the 1st time you can just go to the "add another player" button and find them via the membership alphabet selector.

Everyone who is added still gets an email so if they can't make it, they go in and take themselves out.

D

Deleted member 15344

Both, I regularly add other people to my tee times whether they are medals, pairs comps, scrambles, in fact anything. Once you have selected them once, they stay in a small drop down section called "buddies", if your adding someone for the 1st time you can just go to the "add another player" button and find them via the membership alphabet selector.

Everyone who is added still gets an email so if they can't make it, they go in and take themselves out.

Are you sure this is online mate ? Been sorting out or Club2000 and can't see where it allows buddies to be booked online - only at the club on the terminal ?

This is through HDID website ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Are you sure this is online mate ? Been sorting out or Club2000 and can't see where it allows buddies to be booked online - only at the club on the terminal ?

This is through HDID website ?

Yes, I rarely use the terminal at the club, I wait until the comps go live at midnight to get the best tee times and always fill up my tee time with mates.

As soon as I hit the 'available' slot, a pop up comes up and allows me to add another/s player/s.

HDID.jpg

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes, I rarely use the terminal at the club, I wait until the comps go live at midnight to get the best tee times and always fill up my tee time with mates.

As soon as I hit the 'available' slot, a pop up comes up and allows me to add another/s player/s.

View attachment 9580

Interesting - cheers for that , will do some more investigating