ELITE GOLFERS (SOCIETY – NORTH WALES) open to all

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Copied from HDIDo Forum
Dear Fellow Golfer,

WHO ARE ELITE GOLFERS– (SOCIETY NORTH WALES)?

My name is David Roberts I a member of Henllys Golf Club, Beaumaris. I have been a keen / competitive golfer for some 40 years, playing and being a member of many courses throughout North Wales.

I am the founder of ‘Elite Golfers’.

The aim of this society is to provide a platform for ALL GOLFERS to have access to regular, competitive golf on ‘Quality’ courses throughout North Wales with discounted ‘Green Fees’. The module is designed that you have flexibility to play in the weekly competition on any day of the week and sometimes at weekends depending on the course. We are hopefully going to have 28 golf courses registered with our Society so we can start the 2014 / 15 season : w/c 21st July 2014 to w/c 3rd November 2014 - re starting w/c 9th February 2015 to w/c April 27th 2015.

(Total 28 weeks)

HOW WILL IT WORK?

This Society is all about flexible ‘competitive’ golf that you can fit around your work or family schedules. It’s very simple to play, you can choose the day and time you wish to compete each week, subject to visitor availability at each course.

To enter an event you will be asked to follow these simple guidelines:

Email david@eliteprop.net to register

Supply details of your current club or society handicap (if you don’t have a handicap then you can either enter 2 of our events or send 2 completed cards to:
D Roberts, Duck Egg Cottage, 2 Tregarnedd Fawr, Penmynydd Road, Llangefni, Anglesey LL77 7SE, on receipt you will be given an ‘Elite Golfers’ certificate of Handicap

On registering you will be sent a ‘Membership’ card with the list of fixtures together with the societies rules clearly printed. You then simply select the competition and course you want to enter and book a time with the club’s Professional / Secretary for a day to suit you.(subject to visitor availability)

On arrival at the club you will pay your ‘discounted’ green fee and £3 competition fee in the Pro Shop, collect your scorecard and play. When you finish you will hand your card in at the Pro Shop or at the bar / office.

The results for each week will be emailed to you, showing a list of the fields results and merit points you have gained towards the ‘Grand Final’

All weekly prizes (vouchers) will be sent to the winners within 7 days, which can be redeemed at any of the participating clubs 'Pro's Shop' or other listed sponsors.

The 2014 / 15 ‘Order of Merit’ season will consist of 28 consecutive weeks of competition golf, your 9 best scores will count towards the top 25 in the 'ORDER OF MERIT' to play in the GRAND FINAL on one of North Wales Championship Golf courses

A GOLFERS DREAM and a DAY TO REMEMBER

TO HELP ESTABLISH THE SOCIETY - THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR THE FIRST SEASON

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE OR TO REGISTER.
David Roberts – home : 01248724000 / mobile : 07748289420 / email: david@eliteprop.net