electric trollies

Visit site
looking for good feedback on which type to buy, would be good to hear any thoughts on your own experiance.willing to spend upto £420. cheers

Mattie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Moto Caddy S3 :)

I tihnk the Powakaddy has a few bad reviews because the speed control is a bit too slow or too fast, nothing in between.

I love my moto caddy :)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hope the op doesn't mind tagging onto his thread but no point starting another similar thread.

I wondered where to buy, and how much, a second hand powakaddy or motocaddy? I like carrying but want one for wet days or tired days but don't want to shell out over £400 just to have it sit in the garage.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another for Go-Kart here. Changed to it after the axle of my Motocaddy S1 broke. Wouldn't go back. Battery connection system is very clever and it is very compact when folded down. Very solid build as well. For the money it's hard to justify spending more on the "bigger" brands.

TheMetalMan0

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The claims that they make on the Go Kart website are really bold and it sounds great. I especially like the part where they're still tinkering with the design and so if they do make a change to the kart, they will send you the parts free of charge so you can upgrade yours too. Will definitely look into getting one of these when I inevitably go electric.

We make the GoKart ourselves, and we occasionally tinker around a bit to make it even better. Sometimes these changes result from customer feedback, or maybe we just get a bright idea. It could also be that over time the performance of a certain part doesn’t live up to our expectations, so we fix it. Our view is that if this change has been made because the previous design was flawed, we will supply the parts to upgrade the GoKart of existing owners who need it free of charge, no matter how old their trolley is.