Eden Tournament

evemccc

Visit site
Just hoping to find someone else that doesn’t have your luck.

Showing off would be saying I got in by the ballot (nowhere near!)

Congrats!!! Very, VERY envious.. Hope you make the most of it and enjoy it

I was lucky enough to play the Tassie and the Carnegie Shield, so just need the Eden Tournament and then that’s all three big amateur comps ticked-off that are on top-notch courses that are open to mid-handicappers

The Tassie and Carnegie were excellent weeks and played with some nice people (and only one sore loser 🤣) the true spirit of the amateur game of 🏌🏻

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I was lucky enough to play the Tassie and the Carnegie Shield, so just need the Eden Tournament and then that’s all three big amateur comps ticked-off that are on top-notch courses that are open to mid-handicappers

The Tassie and Carnegie were excellent weeks and played with some nice people (and only one sore loser 🤣) the true spirit of the amateur game of 🏌🏻

I played in it once before about 6? years ago with @Lincoln Quaker and his friend when it used to be fastest finger first when the entries opened, and really enjoyed it.

Shot 74 on the New first day then couldn’t break 80 on the Eden and missed the matchplay by a couple of shots 🙈
Was probably a blessing as we got to play 3 other different courses instead the rest of the week, and I wouldn’t have won anything in the matchplay comp anyway.

Thought about the Tessie but not tried entering yet. Carnegie I’ve not heard of, will have to take a look, thanks.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site

Forres week not on the big 3 list :) the week before the Eden :)

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Great week and amazing organisation. 8 rounds for £160 in the end. loved the courses. St Andrews town you can keep luckily I stayed in Cupar.