Eden Tournament - St. Andrews - August 2020

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Its a good price but an expensive place to try and find accommodation and eat.

Eden is probably my least favourite course I've played at St Andrews (so far) I've not played the New or Strathtyrum yet right enough but I think the Strathtyrum is thought of as a "beginners" course. Jubilee is tough as old boots. You'll enjoy it.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Thanks, I have previously got in on handicap until last year when it was ridiculously low. Good luck on friday
Entered the Ballot using Google Chrome. Luckily it remembered all my entered details from last year's fiasco so all I had to do was type M & it all appeared completed. Had to enter my CDH No. then press Enter. Think it took 7 seconds. Fingers crossed. Don't think my handicap is low enough to get in on the Ballot.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Entered the Ballot using Google Chrome. Luckily it remembered all my entered details from last year's fiasco so all I had to do was type M & it all appeared completed. Had to enter my CDH No. then press Enter. Think it took 7 seconds. Fingers crossed. Don't think my handicap is low enough to get in on the Ballot.

wow, nice one, it always said that the entry form didn't support autofill, must have changed although I use Chrome and it didn't remember mine.

D

Deleted member 23270

You don't need to enter your CDH number, you can skip that and go back later. Unless they have changed it since I last went in 2016 of course.

User20204

Visit site

What's your handicap ?

The ballot was 1.3 I think last year but that was due to it being the centenary year so had an exceptionally low handicap entry.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
As expected I didn't make the first 40 so am in the ballot, currently number 50 out of 62 available spaces, there will be more entries so its touch and go.

D

Deleted member 17920

That's great news Val (y) I'm still crossing everything this will go ahead as planned.
That would be a harsh one Mark, 1st time getting in after 5 attempts then they cancel the comp for this year :p

Lets hope they can both go ahead as planned although the tourists that were on the start sheet might not be able to play.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
That would be a harsh one Mark, 1st time getting in after 5 attempts then they cancel the comp for this year :p

Lets hope they can both go ahead as planned although the tourists that were on the start sheet might not be able to play.
I thought the same a week or two back. However, in light of the awful situation we find ourselves in now golf does seem a distant distraction. That said, I have noticed several names from overseas being withdrawn from the list.

Fingers crossed we can get back to some kind of normality by the middle of summer.

How are things for Pros & club workers such as yourself?

Stay safe (y)