Ecco sale

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I still might use the blue ones fundy as my teenage daughter tells me I'm not allowed to wear blue and black together as it just doesn't go apparently so I can really wind her up haha

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I still might use the blue ones fundy as my teenage daughter tells me I'm not allowed to wear blue and black together as it just doesn't go apparently so I can really wind her up haha

haha i got told off for a blue shirt, black trackies and grey socks the other day :) rebel I say

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
50% off in the shop, they have them at 95, with a price of 190 as the original price. Even if u can get them for 130, surely a 35 quid discount is still good no?

Good man fundy, never conform to their ways ha ha

D

Deleted member 15717

Goretex ones are £170 from Clubhouse so £95 is pretty much a "sale" price in my eyes.

agree. Tempted to buy a second pair as its a bargain. Just working out if I want the exact same colours again, or go for the black ones!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers JT77! One pair of goretex ones orderd!

these will be my 3rd pair of Ecco to go along with my spikes and also my black bioms ( none gotetex)

they are super comfy and very good quality!

D

Deleted member 15717

agree. Tempted to buy a second pair as its a bargain. Just working out if I want the exact same colours again, or go for the black ones!

Decided to go for the same colour system I have already. Bargain at £95...Need to trust wearing them more, especially in slightly damp conditions

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Decided to go for the same colour system I have already. Bargain at £95...Need to trust wearing them more, especially in slightly damp conditions

No issues with these in the rain, the grip is as good as spikes! Wear mine most of the year except when it's lashing it down!

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was shocked how good they were in the wet, I am bam I only ice at times and had me bioms on for a match the other week as I trusted the weather forecast, anyway after 4 hours in the rain from the second hole, and no foot slips I'm more than happy to wear them what ever. I'd be tempted to order a second pair but the missus will knack me lol