DX3 SoftSpin - anyone tried?

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site

Am now considering the Bridgestone e6 Soft, which seems to get pretty strong reviews. Anyone used that one? ...

I'm playing (mostly) e6 softs now, mainly as I was given 2 dozen by Benross when I had an issue with an older iron by way of compensation. Carried on with them as my main ball as I was impressed, that said my ball striking isn't exactly consistent (!) so I may not exactly be the best judge for you. Recently picked up 4 dozen on eBay brand new at a silly price. I'd definitely say give them a go.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm playing (mostly) e6 softs now, mainly as I was given 2 dozen by Benross when I had an issue with an older iron by way of compensation. Carried on with them as my main ball as I was impressed, that said my ball striking isn't exactly consistent (!) so I may not exactly be the best judge for you. Recently picked up 4 dozen on eBay brand new at a silly price. I'd definitely say give them a go.
Had a conversation with one of my golf mates last night and he said he fancied trying the e6 softs as well, so we agreed to go halves on a box so we can both try them out. Quite convenient. :D So I ordered some, hopefully arrive in time for this weekend's medal.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Had a conversation with one of my golf mates last night and he said he fancied trying the e6 softs as well, so we agreed to go halves on a box so we can both try them out. Quite convenient. :D So I ordered some, hopefully arrive in time for this weekend's medal.

For £25 a dozen I would recommend getting the 2017 Chromesofts. You can get them for £25 from some pros on facebook. Bargain golf equipment on facebook also have the e6 softs for £20 a dozen

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
It is way to soft for me, 40 compression to soft, the DX2 is even softer at only 29 compression, I found one and it was like playing with a ball of putty. I think I left it on a tee box for the next person to have.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It is way to soft for me, 40 compression to soft, the DX2 is even softer at only 29 compression, I found one and it was like playing with a ball of putty. I think I left it on a tee box for the next person to have.
Softer the better for me really. I've been using DX2s for a long time and I like them for driving and putting. So hoping the e6 has that softness plus a little bit more spin around the green.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Use what ever gives you the most confidence,fits your game and you can afford.even though I don’t play the Wilson dx range I’ve heard nothing but good about all the balls in this range .