Dundonald Links Ayrshire Thurs 3rd Sept

T

thecraw

Stevek and I have a tee time for Dundonald on Thursday 3rd September at 0900hrs, they are doing a fantastic offer at present of £50 for unlimited golf on that day plus lunch. Lunch consists of soup and sandwich, ideal. We are going to play 36 holes or certainly intend to. Normal summer fees are about £75-£100.

Last time I played Dundonald they did valet parking, as well as club and shoe cleaning service as standard. Its a pleasure and smashing golf course.

If anyone else is interested in joining us at this great golf course for this price get in touch ASAP. I'm sure we can get another time if required.

www.dundonaldlinks.com

Maybe even make it an unofficial GM forum outing to a great links track.

T

thecraw

J_F your in. Let me know ASAP please.

I thought it was one hell of a deal to be honest.

T

thecraw

Sorry DMC, meant to include you in that last post, your more than welcome. Confirm and your in.

Thats four, 2 confirmed, 2 possibles, if anyone else wants to play reply ASAP and we can try for another time.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Craw,

Just check that deal is still available in September, I thought it was only for Aug, I may be wrong, and as for the shoe ,club cleaning I think thats finished.

I will be at college but it I have a day off then I will be up for it too, just need to get timetable when I start 24th Aug,
Farney

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok guys. I've secured the day off for the 3rd so it's in the diary now. What time do I meet you there? Clubhouse presumably? Looking forward to it.

T

thecraw

Thats us got a fourball then. Excellent.

Steve, I forgot to mention that the other guy is an Arab, so no fighting!!!!!!!!!!

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Guys had a look at website and it seems that deal is to be only avaiable for Aug, unless you have arranged/know something else its might be worth double checking before you arrive.
F

T

thecraw

Its on offer in September, thats confirmed, just need to hope that the monsoon season blows over by then!

Golf in this country sucks.

J_F looking forward to a game with you. My mate Callum is making up a 4 ball, he is a beast off the tee, hits it miles and miles.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
he is a beast off the tee, hits it miles and miles.

....in the right direction? :p

I'm really looking forward to getting a game with Steve and yourself, Crawford. Well.... two actually. Woohoo!

Yeah, here's hoping for the weather. Looks pretty exposed down there from the photos on the website. I must remember to bring my heavy legs that day. There are disadvantages to being a skinny lad.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to it ,have never played it ,but played there sister course twice, have heard good reports from my mate who played it last year.