DST Compressor

Sybez

Challenge Tour Pro
www.digitalberry.co.uk
I've had a wedge for a while now and is a great training aid. Every one I've let use it including pros really get the concept and see how it helps improve strike. Brill for chipping practice too. Is def for irons practice. The SW is easier to master than the 8 iron as has more bounce. In heinsight I would of preferred the 8I but love using the wedge to warm up with.

Hickory_Hacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
No time for my handicap to change yet, as I only got it a month ago. We live in hope :D
However, my ball striking improved a lot last year and my handicap didn't move. The conclusion I came to was that some improvements make more difference than others. More work on chipping would make more difference to me. Those single putts make a huge dent in your score. That said, if you are straighter, longer and more consistent with your irons, it has to help.

So it's a no brainer then!

I'm being serious when I say if it's that good then can someone come back on with proof, that being the case I'd then take it seriously.

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So it's a no brainer then!

I'm being serious when I say if it's that good then can someone come back on with proof, that being the case I'd then take it seriously.
For me, it's doing what it said on the tin. Improving my ball striking which has been a big weakness in my game throughout my golfing life. Personally, I don't think there is one quick fix to reduce your handicap when you have been playing a long time. Improvements, often incremental, across a whole range of shots and a few rounds where things actually go well will probably be what it takes. Nevertheless, my iron shots are longer and straighter now and much more under control. I guess we will see if it helps reduce my handicap as my ball striking continues to improve, but just because it may or may not work for me, does not mean it will do the same for others.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anyone who wants to send me an old wedge I'll put a nice curve on it for half the £75.

Sub-consciously you'll still try to 'see' the club-head hit the ball. You'd need to be hitting a large number of balls to re-train the muscle memory.

Practising a skill with the wrong tool will not improve you skill with the correct tool.

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ordered a DST 8 iron on Monday paid extra to get it within 48 hours and still waiting emailed company and they said they would send me another asked for my postage cost to be refunded and have heard nothing. Hope the product is better than the service I've received so far.