Druids golf

Brechin balata

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi folks,

Don’t touch this lot with a barge pole.I’ve received a faulty trolley but am unable to contact anyone to explain the fault. They have no email contact and their Twitter doesn’t respond. I’ve spent over £500 on the last 2 years on clothing but still nothing.

Brechin balata

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi folks,

Don’t touch this lot with a barge pole.I’ve received a faulty trolley but am unable to contact anyone to explain the fault. They have no email contact and their Twitter doesn’t respond. I’ve spent over £500 on the last 2 years on clothing but still nothing.
ello,

Thanks for reaching out!

This mail box is no longer monitored please see our “Customer Support” section on our website for all contact information and answers to all our frequently asked questions.

You can also access our customer service centre by going to the following address: https://druids.tawk.help/

Many thanks,

Druids Golf
Try your luck getting anything answers using the link

Brechin balata

Medal Winner
Visit site
ello,

Thanks for reaching out!

This mail box is no longer monitored please see our “Customer Support” section on our website for all contact information and answers to all our frequently asked questions.

You can also access our customer service centre by going to the following address: https://druids.tawk.help/

Many thanks,

Druids Golf

Try your luck getting anything answers using the link
Meant to say there is no “customer support” section

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ave just typed in druids golf contact number and this has come up ?+44 7860 719561

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I bought something from them on Monday and used the online chat function to ask a question regarding a potential problem. I was connected to a real live human within a minute and all was well.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What was it that you bought?
Wot he said ^ .

Black hoodie with grey trim. Black is slimming isn't it? :LOL: I nearly went charcoal but the trim on that didn't appeal.

I quite fancied one anyway and people speak highly of Druid's gear so for £20 delivered (with the discount) it was worth a punt. I've got a few normal golf tops and I thought this would be a bit different and keep my neck warm without going full snood.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wot he said ^ .

Black hoodie with grey trim. Black is slimming isn't it? :LOL: I nearly went charcoal but the trim on that didn't appeal.

I quite fancied one anyway and people speak highly of Druid's gear so for £20 delivered (with the discount) it was worth a punt. I've got a few normal golf tops and I thought this would be a bit different and keep my neck warm without going full snood.

A hoodie….no you look even more like a chav ??