Driving Range / Practice Glove?

RandomReload

Visit site
Gloves, as most of you will know are expensive and really don’t last long, I had originally been wearing premium full leather gloves during range/practice sessions but have soon found that this is going to start to cost me a small fortune.... is anyone able to recommend a good glove that’s nice on the wallet and a bit more durable making it better suited to this type of usage?

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I use an old playing one at the range, where I go 3/4 times a week. It lasts for months. Is there something wrong with your grip? The club shouldn't move around much.

P. S. I don't find much, if any, difference between expensive leather gloves & reasonably priced synthetic.

Newnsy

Visit site
Same as above, I use my old gloves and have about 5 in my bag. I throw them away before they die otherwise I end up with a years worth of gloves in my bag

RandomReload

Visit site
I use an old playing one at the range, where I go 3/4 times a week. It lasts for months. Is there something wrong with your grip? The club shouldn't move around much.

P. S. I don't find much, if any, difference between expensive leather gloves & reasonably priced synthetic.

I’ll get my grip looked at by the pro to see if there’s anything cause the excessive wear, I seem to be getting it specifically at the bottom of my thumb where it joins the palm. I’m only practicing 3 or so times a week and playing 18 holes so not a huge amount of usage.

Another glove got wet the other week and that seems to have accelerated it’s deterioration (it ended up getting a slime like feel to it and then went crispy when dry).