Driving Range at Home

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Best thing I can suggest before you start is to buy a cheap driver from sports direct and give it some good big swings. I reckon you’ll be fine though. I’m 6’2” and could probably cope with that.

I have a mat and an impact screen already. I really only hit my 6i in there at present. I haven't tried anything longer, partly because of the width, rather than the height. I need to have a bit of a clear out over Easter, to liberate more room.

I have an old Epic which will be my sacrificial driver!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I have a mat and an impact screen already. I really only hit my 6i in there at present. I haven't tried anything longer, partly because of the width, rather than the height. I need to have a bit of a clear out over Easter, to liberate more room.

I have an old Epic which will be my sacrificial driver!
Haha! Cool. I was just suggesting before you go whole hog and realise you can’t do what you want but sounds like you’re aware of your surroundings already ?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have had a trial swing with my Epic, and yes, I probably could go live with it. Not sure I ever will though. I am happy swinging my 6i. It achieves what I want out of the practice I am willing to put in.