Indoor putting aids - extra help needed

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Below is a picture of assessories I am using at home to practice. Unfortunately it hasn’t helped me mainly due to the fact that I don’t really know what I’m doing - 18 months down the line no improvement.

Are there any other products out there I can invest in that can help me understand how my hands / wrists / shoulders etc should be / feel when putting.

Easily losing around 5+ strokes per round at present due to poor putting.

Attachments

• A8BEC9B6-D3F6-4DF8-A2CE-0C8E2A43A46E.jpeg
    A8BEC9B6-D3F6-4DF8-A2CE-0C8E2A43A46E.jpeg
    651.9 KB · Views: 21

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is there a tutorial on how to use this?
Pretty straight forward mate. Put the ball in the middle and try and hit it through the hole without touching the side. Two different size holes depending on skill level. Helps with start line and eye possition

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Got all of that but only really use the putt out itself and the mat. It’s really good for drill a technique from different distances but I’d say that’s it. For me, the rest of putting is about getting alignment right and reading greens right.

as for technique, I’d recommend you have a lesson with a putting specific coach. There’s plenty around these days. I think my technique is simple though. Imagine the shape of you’re wrists and elbows if you were praying in from of your chest. Turn this upside down and concentrate on rocking your shoulders instead of your arms. If this translates to your mind right and you practice it, it will make you a better putter As it will keep everything still and on your arch.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Got all of that but only really use the putt out itself and the mat. It’s really good for drill a technique from different distances but I’d say that’s it. For me, the rest of putting is about getting alignment right and reading greens right.

as for technique, I’d recommend you have a lesson with a putting specific coach. There’s plenty around these days. I think my technique is simple though. Imagine the shape of you’re wrists and elbows if you were praying in from of your chest. Turn this upside down and concentrate on rocking your shoulders instead of your arms. If this translates to your mind right and you practice it, it will make you a better putter As it will keep everything still and on your arch.

Great advice cheers ???

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Great advice cheers ???
Exactly that ???

one last thing. When you find a technique, drill it in and trust it. People get yippy because they try too many and get confused. then the pressure gets to them. Drill it with your puttout accept it and then practice reading greens properly.