Driver Slice

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well after many long years slicing for England, (our old pro would stand on the first tee and ask me what postcode I was aiming for today) and I must say after many attempts to solve it, without any luck, I took onboard what Bob had said and started to use the head cover drill.

I have been doing it on a daily basis over the last few weeks, even at work (joys of being self-employed) didn't hit a ball just took a wood to work to try to master the swing. Got to say it feels a bit weird, but in saying that I have spent the last 27 yrs slicing the ball.

So today was the first time to try the new swing. Used my driver 14 times, I had 8/14 straight drives in the fairway :clap: 3/14 rolled into the first cut to the right :cool: 2/14 right into the 2nd cut but still playable :) and 1/14 came off the toe and went well right :eek:

So all in all, not a bad start and I must say, for the first time in many months i looked forward to getting the big dog out.

So a very big thanks from me Bob, great drill which I will be doing a lot from now on. :thup: