Driver - Left and Right : Why?

HillBarn

Visit site

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
While I don't like giving advice, if I was fit to give advice I'd be a pro ;), there are one or two glaring ones imo.

Lets start with the easy one, shot #3, your stance is closed right up, causing you to swing round your body and hook. Make sure you are square at address.

Shot #1, you seem to be too close to the ball, and look very uncomfortable, and this has resulted in you falling back away from the ball to create room, and cut across it.

Shots #1 & #2, maybe it's an optical illusion, but you seem to be standing on a slope? With the ball then below your feet, from this position you will slice, especially a driver.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Definately looks like your allignment is a little inconsistant if you were aiming all three in the same place.

Also your balance isn't the greatest I've ever seen either ;)

Maybe do a few drills with a club on the deck to help you line up. Make sure your hips and shoulders are lined up too - one of my regular cock ups is to line up my feet, but keep my shoulders open.

Then I'd also try playing some 3/4 swing shots with your feet together ( use an iron for this one ), making sure you finish well balanced. Then gradually move your feet apart, still concentrating on a balanced finish.

The tempo if your swing looks great - I don't think you've much wrong to fix there.

Of course, a quick lesson with your pro might well be cheaper in the long run than listening to me and Echt. :rolleyes: