Double Plateau Golf Club

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi All,

Long time no speak! I've been here reading away in the background, but unable to jump in as much as I used to - probably a relief for some :)

Reason for popping my head back up above the parapet is just to flag something I've been working on during lockdown. I've long bought stuff from the US from the likes of No Laying Up, Fried Egg and National Custom Works, but always baulked at the shipping and import costs on what are sometimes relatively low cost items.

Through work, I've been fortunate to get to know a few of the guys in the social space, and have sorted out a relationship with No Laying Up amongst others whereby I can offer stuff up with free shipping within a couple of days to people in the UK!

The website is: www.doubleplateaugc.com and I'm sure it will be of no interest to many. But, for those that may be keen on getting a few bits, hopefully it will save you a few quid! I put it live a couple of hours ago and we've already sold through 50% of the towels I have over here - so am already planning the second drop of merch!

Hope everybody is well, I do plan to stick around and post a bit more now we're all out playing again!

All the best,
Jim