Do you

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have had a three in the 2 years of playing - 2 got me 2's money. One out of a 5' deep greenside bunker landed on the green and back spin in - true telly stuff.
Next was Par 4 circa 240 yards (up very steep hill~aptley kn own as thrombosis) 15 yds from really sloping green, aim for the chip in and got it. Well pleased as the green has seen several 4 putts.

Clost to ace - 4 inches with a 4 iron, several within 3 feet - but it probably wont happen as my Irons are not accurate.

BTW I played with a old timer about 80 - he got an ace last week and it was his 15th!!!!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Sorry Guys but I've had loads....

I've eagled 8 of the holes on my course at least once including 4 par 4's and had 1 hole in one. Probably my favorite (except the ace) was a par 5 I eagled with 2 3woods and a 30 inch putt.

Probably changing club in the spring and I havn't eagled any of them yet!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Yep, I've had loads too. If you play for 20 years odd, inevitably a few will come your way. Mainly on par 5's, a few on par 4's ( I remember canning an 8i for eagle, and next time I played that hole, I hit the pin, and left a 1" tap in 3), and 3 hole in ones. I have had back to back eagles on our par 5 12th/13th too.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had quite a few over the years, mostly on short par 5s but had a couple on par 4s with a holed wedge.

Most memorable one was playing a "trial" match for our scratch team with the Captain. On our very first hole I hit driver, 4iron to 10ft and boxed the putt. He turned to me and just said "1 o'clock on Saturday?" :)