Do you contribute to other forums?

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only post on one footy site and occasionally read others. It is truly astounding the amount of moaning that some posters do every day. If they lived the rest of their lives the same way The Samaritans would be swamped.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is the only forum I contribute to currently. :)

I occasionally look at WfcForums.com but i would never post as its full of doom merchants, know-it-alls and wannabes. Also sometimes look at SeatCupra, Detailing World, HevyDevy, AVForums,

Have been a member of BMW and Audi sites to pick up useful tips when i had those cars.

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
This is the only forum I contribute to currently. :)

I occasionally look at WfcForums.com but i would never post as its full of doom merchants, know-it-alls and wannabes. Also sometimes look at SeatCupra, Detailing World, HevyDevy, AVForums,

Have been a member of BMW and Audi sites to pick up useful tips when i had those cars.

you on DW much mate?, I am on it alot.:thup:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
forgot about that one- use it more in summer, bought a load of stuff because of it, still cant get that deep shine:angry:

Today was a good day for car work. De-tarred yesterday then washed, clayed, prepped and wax them both. Looking great in the winter sun :thup:

Good shine come from flat paint...cant make a corrugated surface dazzle ;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
go on a Vintage Guitar forum from time to time and used to do the Mizuno forum , but that's to cliquey for words, so have not posted for 2 or 3 years.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Quite often read the Saintsweb forum, but as all the other footy fans have said, its also full of nutters and 12 year old know it alls. Other ones I use are a guitar one called The Fretboard and an aviation forum.

nta73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Today was a good day for car work. De-tarred yesterday then washed, clayed, prepped and wax them both. Looking great in the winter sun :thup:

Good shine come from flat paint...cant make a corrugated surface dazzle ;)

yeah like it!, snow foam, 2BM, dried with AS Tango then AS topaz..................sorry wrong forum:rofl:

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Our local paper used to run a superb forum which had multiple sections both for Oxford United and for the local youth league that my boys played in. It was wonderful having all football related chat in one place, it wasn't moderated at all in the early days but was very friendly with an extremely low trolling level.

Then one day they shut it down at a days notice and replaced it with new software, and more importantly some stupidly heavy-handed mods. It died a death within the week :(. Last time I looked the tumbleweed was blowing round in between the spam.

Nowadays I lurk occasionally on the independent OUFC forum that sprang up to replace it, but it's a pretty typical football site. All the intelligent posters have gone, lord knows where, and so now as others have said in this thread it's now just full of teenage pavement dancers and old-timer know-it-alls who all shoot down any attempt at debate. The manager is either a god or must go, and there shall be no grey areas in between ...

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
I must be a really sad person with nothing to do on the night time :(

Here of course
Golf Magic ( not so much now)
Mizuno
Cameron Collector
AVForums
Detailing World
Focus Forum

and I sometimes pop over to GolfWRX but I cannot hit the ball 300 yards so not much chat for me ;)

Tiger man

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Read WRX but starting to get bored of them saying everything new that comes out is the best thing since sliced bread and they all hit it further than Rory. Other than that the GOT everton forum is good for a laugh not much trolling there and lots of good humour.