Divider padding worn down

mtcmolloy

Visit site
I managed to fix it using a microfibre cloth and fabric glue with a bit of soft padding.

I did get rid of that bag though. Got a new one and the same thing is happening. I caught it earlier though and did the same thing without the padding as the padding was fine.

yes.. same. brand new (admittedly a Sunday bag) title!st bag got worn by a putter head after maybe 5 uses.. wore away like wet cardboard. the manufacturers really need to take a look.. but then it's a throw away single use culture we live in.. plus it sells more golf bags

Mandofred

Visit site
I've had lousy luck with my bags rubbing on the shafts. My last bag was a Titleist...the pro said the same model was giving others problems as well. Currently have a BenRoss which I quite like, but the fabric wears really quickly and the shafts rubbed again. I am currently using Moleskin. I cut strips and put them over the areas that are rubbing. Works good at first....if you pull your clubs out carelessly I sometimes need to put more on, but it works. I just ordered some new Moleskin last week. Great for blisters on your feet......